Hughes Plumbing Contractors offer Blocked Drain plumbing services throughout Rothwell.
We are a fully licensed, qualified company and we offer our services 24/7! With over 40 years of experience in the plumbing industry, you can rest assured knowing Hughes Plumbing Contractors are the best local plumber in Rothwell.
How Might I Remove a Simple Toilet Blockage At Home?
The primary thing to remember when your toilet is blocked is to avoid repeatedly flushing, as this can make the problem far worse than it is already. Some steps you should follow to temporarily remove your toilet blockage are:
- With a bucket and cup, remove all excess water from the toilet bowl. Remember to wear rubber gloves while doing this.
- Insert a rubber plunger into the base of the bowl.
- Force the plunger down hard at least five times.
- This will push water down the pipe. If the blockage isn’t particularly major, this should at least partly clear it away.
- Keep in mind that following the above steps will at first make it appear as though the problem has been fixed forever. However, in most cases, the same kind of problems will occur again the next day.